now or never....is wallynelly doing too much marketing-clickbait ?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
1695372641305.png

and then here is what you can get for e9...

1695372578155.png

i was expecting glovebox, taillights, front sun-shades and the panel that holds them in place, emblems, pistons and oil pumps,...

expectations can be big if you put too much energy in your adverts, IMHO

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
right there with you Erik ... i used to look at the links in the hopes that something was really new. nope, nothing i am really looking for. that being said, when i need something, i check their site first as they often have the best price (compared to USA locations) ... even with the expensive shipping. okay, that doesn't work on a couple of 10 euro parts

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
right there with you Erik ... i used to look at the links in the hopes that something was really new. nope, nothing i am really looking for. that being said, when i need something, i check their site first as they often have the best price (compared to USA locations) ... even with the expensive shipping. okay, that doesn't work on a couple of 10 euro parts

that is an horror, i need a couple of rubber seals, and a couple of other small bits, anyway is ridiculous shipping fee

i understand that they want you to fill the shipping box with more items (not the necessary ones)

Last edited:

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
They are bringing some sort of disappointment and annoyance. Basically most of us are waiting for "conjunction" where many parts are at lower prices with -20EUR ...

It is a pity for others who are paying much over, not aware or just not having time to wait for discount time slot.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I love W&N but agree - I don't open my morning spam from them much anymore. A lower tier shipping charge would do wonders for the small things we all need but have to wait on until the money makes sense, which for me isn't often enough so I hunt elsewhere for that.

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought all the brake parts for my coupe and then they went on sale immediately after. I have to say that regardless of their marketing, I’m just happy to have the resource. There are some things I can get without issue from my local dealer but I can get most everything more quickly and for similar or often lower prices from W&N.