Newbie just want to say Hi =)

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would really love to revive the leather but there is just no way and it is far from being saved. Wow thanks to this community I learned a lot regarding this coupe I have. From zero records to excellent information :shock: . :D I will try my very best with your help to bring this car back to its glory. :D This is my first coupe and it will take a lot of learning and information from all of you gurus. I am very thankful for knowing Terry C and all of you . I currently have 6 project cars and out of them all the coupe is the one that excites me the most. I never knew it has such rich history. Im sure it will make Mr.Sandy S. proud. Thank you very much :)
you might try leatherique before you toss the leather, the have fillers, rejuvenators etc.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mark, This is a really old thread and atan left the country rather quickly after finishing Jabberjaw, now owned by Chuck Rich, and has not returned.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mark, This is a really old thread and atan left the country rather quickly after finishing Jabberjaw, now owned by Chuck Rich, and has not returned.
Hi Chris, I realized that right after commenting, I had done a search so I was thinking it was recent