New update

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is the member map still here somewhere? Not a big deal, just couldn't find it.
I've been wondering when someone would ask. The map we were using is no longer supported since GDPR was enacted. The only maps offered now use geo-locating, which gives a fairly accurate idea of where someone is located. I'm waiting for a map that uses the location off of your profile in case you don't want your more accurate location known.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've been wondering when someone would ask. The map we were using is no longer supported since GDPR was enacted. The only maps offered now use geo-locating, which gives a fairly accurate idea of where someone is located. I'm waiting for a map that uses the location off of your profile in case you don't want your more accurate location known.

Thanks. Lots of travel lately, & I like to look at all the folks I can’t actually go see. I see no map emergency.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What is GDPR?

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
EU data collection & protection regs. Last year you may have noticed more updates on apps or software programs from Word to IOS to games; some of that is probably due to GDPR compliance.