New Owner - 2800cs S52 in New Hope, PA

SlowRide27

Site Donor
Reaction score
It is a pleasure to meet everyone - albeit electronically for the moment. As a first time E9 owner, I am so appreciative that this vibrant community exists and is so supportive of its members. I'm here in New Hope, PA; and I feel so fortunate to have tracked down a (mostly) rust free example. Thank you in advance for your willingness to share, and I hope one day that I can provide reciprocity as I learn more about our cars and our community. best, John Augenblick

1709220647353.png

John-T

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome, John. I'm kinda new here myself.

One thing that I can tell you, you won't find a more helpful / knowledgeable / interesting group of people anywhere else.

Would be nice to hear how that S52 performs.

John

Last edited:

Pittraider18

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sure more folks will chime in soon, but you will find a vast collection of knowledge and welcoming owners/experts here.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome - and yes, super-helpful and supportive group here. Too bad you'll have to get rid of the "MODSQWD" license plate, or maybe not - YMMV. Those look like some big meats on that car. Please do post some more pics and details of the mods.

-Dan

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Will have to check & see if that plate is available in PA.

New Hope is the fairer side of PA with the lovely stone houses & other homes nestled in amongst trees surrounded by Deer fences & driveway gates.
Always enjoy that side of the state. As others have mentioned Steve O'Neill lives there. Larry Schwarz with Verona CS & Malaga 2002Tii used to live a mile or so from Steve. Last I spoke to Larry he had moved closer to Philadelphia.

Last edited: