New Member shout out from Redwood City, CA

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ready to go at Perfect Reflections …

Has a b35, new LSD, tranny, bumpers and a huge list more.

Original Ceylon but anything is good now.

Attachments

• 3DFE7DB8-B60E-4373-ABBB-68F6D5742CD4.jpeg
    3DFE7DB8-B60E-4373-ABBB-68F6D5742CD4.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 102

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yep. In queue for paint.

video and parts list available.

Save two years getting the car of your dreams.

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but Chris are you considering keeping your stock Chamonix restoration project over the B35 five speed?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If Chris would sell his car, I would jump at it where I you.
Assuming of course you have the cash for it.
Turn key excellence

calspyderman

Reaction score
If Chris would sell his car, I would jump at it where I you.
Assuming of course you have the cash for it.
Turn key excellence
Hi Stan, Rob & Norm! - from what I know so far I don't disagree. The great thing about buying from anyone on this forum is you not only get to know the car... but you get to know the owner - and the latter speaks volumes about what you're getting in the car. Also, Chris' car is turn-key - and I'm not getting any younger. Malaga not on my color palette though... so I'm trying to learn to love it.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Stan, Rob & Norm! - from what I know so far I don't disagree. The great thing about buying from anyone on this forum is you not only get to know the car... but you get to know the owner - and the latter speaks volumes about what you're getting in the car. Also, Chris' car is turn-key - and I'm not getting any younger. Malaga not on my color palette though... so I'm trying to learn to love it.
Maybe you can have it professionally wrapped. Not a permanent paint color change.
BUT, once you see Chris's car you may change your mind about Malaga.

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I get your color preference concern. I also have strong preferences about paint and leather colors and ended up with Chamonix and red because I don’t like black interiors or really dark exteriors. You shouldn’t buy a car at this level if it doesn’t put a smile on your face every time you see it.
Chris just repainted his car last year even though I thought it looked great before. It has a caramel/ saddle brown interior which goes great with the Malagna.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I get your color preference concern. I also have strong preferences about paint and leather colors and ended up with Chamonix and red because I don’t like black interiors or really dark exteriors. You shouldn’t buy a car at this level if it doesn’t put a smile on your face every time you see it.
Chris just repainted his car last year even though I thought it looked great before. It has a caramel/ saddle brown interior which goes great with the Malagna.
at Misslewood.JPG