New Member - help with seat belts please

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome Jarrod, I am also a fellow Aussie E9 owner. From Sydney.
Congratulations on your new car, the Polaris E9's are definitely one of the best looking. Was your car the one from Northern QLD that I know was for sale?

jarrod ingleton

Reaction score
Welcome Jarrod, I am also a fellow Aussie E9 owner. From Sydney.
Congratulations on your new car, the Polaris E9's are definitely one of the best looking. Was your car the one from Northern QLD that I know was for sale?

Hi Mal
Thanks for making contact. No the car I purchased wasn't on the market. I purchased it off market.
I think I know the car you are referring to. I think it sold last week but not really sure. There were a few guys from Melbourne looking at it. I remember looking at the CSL you have at CTS - great car.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mal
Thanks for making contact. No the car I purchased wasn't on the market. I purchased it off market.
I think I know the car you are referring to. I think it sold last week but not really sure. There were a few guys from Melbourne looking at it. I remember looking at the CSL you have at CTS - great car.

Thanks Jarrod, yes I had been on a quest for many years to find a Taiga E9, and this was the first time I had ever seen one for sale in Australia, at least as far as I know. I got the rear wing off and put the origional alloy boot lid back on. Still a few small things to tinker with and improve further but overall it's a decent example.

As mentioned before and you probably already are on it, but if not, there is an excellent Aust FB group - BMW E9 Register Australia

Boobouna

Reaction score
Peter , I also saw your post on OZ E9 Facebook/Registry ...I believe the "i" in the RHD CSiA (from E9 Driven schedule you cite ) is actually a typo ie should be "RHD CSA ". It is my understanding that there were only ever two auto csi's made and both were LHD .

Is there a source for the 2 auto CSi's you refer to? I will email e9 Driven to confirm with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boobouna

Reaction score
Yes...testament to this is that there is no " RHD CSA " listed on that E9 Driven Schedule yet we know a number exist....probably 215 of them . ;)

If that's the case then the administrator should fix the error. Wikipedia has also sourced this table and is showing the same description and numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk