New Member - Dick Glass - 1972 CS Verona 5 speed.

Dick3565

Reaction score
Previously owned a 1970 2800 CS from 1989-2005. Owned several other BMWs from 1970 onward. Currently repainting the Verona. Looking for right taillight lens. Understand someone named Scott may be having these made in Australia?

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dicks red car collection is especially nice.
I’ve seen them.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard. I belong to many Forum groups,none as great as the E9 Forum.
Members are the best and ready to help.
Enjoy
Koopman

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing/learning more about your collection of '70 and on BMWs. :)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Previously owned a 1970 2800 CS from 1989-2005. Owned several other BMWs from 1970 onward. Currently repainting the Verona. Looking for right taillight lens. Understand someone named Scott may be having these made in Australia?
hey Dick,

welcome to the group ... there is a ton of worthwhile knowledge herein ... and some fantastic people.

if you are really in need of a right taillight - i have a very nice right side, not perfect - excellent chrome and overall extremely good lenses minor defect in brake light lense ... hardly noticeable until you get very close. check out the pics of 1R (mid way thru)
https://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/fs-e9-tail-lights-price-drop.27809/#post-222829
cheers
scott

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Tell us more about your car when you get a minute.