New member and proud owner of E9 '72

Joeneke

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

new to the forum (well, let's say active...) an d proud owner of several of BMW's finest...
BMW E9 3.0 CS '72
BMW R80 GS
BMW K1
BMW R90S
Porsche 912 '68

My brother and me have a small collection which also contains a BMW 2002Ti, an E28 M535i, Porsche 911 WTL '83,...
Of course my daily driver is also BMW!

We're making a small mancave to store our old girlfriends (and the new ones too :))

At this time I'm looking for Alpina rims, anyone advice on putting '7 or '8x16? and i would like to put an airdam too, like the on one the pic (which is not my car!)... Anyone knows which brand it is and where I can get it? I like the somewhaty sharp point in the middle...

And if anyone knows where to find a Nardi steering wheel at a reasonable price...

So stay tuned for some more pics and i just love this forum, i already learned soo much from the stories here!
Jeroen

Attachments

• IMG_3551.jpg
    IMG_3551.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_3556.jpg
    IMG_3556.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 303

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! Awesome mancave, I'm jealous. Also, the new guy has to bring doughnuts... I like chocolate bars.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! Great collection. Pretty sure the airdam is the same one I have. CoupeGuy had them made, I have no idea if he is still selling them. They don't just bolt on, it's takes a lot of caressing to get them to fit right. Here's link:

Joeneke

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, only one message to introduce myself and... what a response!! E9-owners really are the besti Thanks for such a warm welcome guys!
And if ever, consider doughnuts taken care of or would you guys prefer... Belgian chocolate? ;)

As for the mancave, well, when all cars are back, I'll send the finished result... We're still collecting photos and tin plates, because a real mancave is a liiiitle bit kitchy, right?

PS: yes, baikal...

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Joeneke - welcome, and my compliments on your girls. I recommend exercising the girls on a rotating basis.