New Guy in New Jersey

James43

Reaction score
Good afternoon, all.

I have been reading your posts for about a month and looking at cars (2002's and E9's) for a few months. I currently waste my money on an X3 (daily) and a 1968 GTO convertible.

I was set on a 2002 but driving home from work one day I saw an elderly couple driving a beautiful black 3.0CS down Lexington and it caught my eye. Last week I saw a blue 3.0 CS someone has in the East Village as driver.

I read most posts on cars for sale but had not seen mention of the following- I'd be curious to hear thoughts:
yudPSNr3www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2Series-2000-cs-/181720530797

Thank you much,

James

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
James,

couldn't follow the link you posted. but i found it on ebay. in my opinion, run by this one and look for another. this has to be painted, it needs an interior and much more. at $9k, you will have to put another 15k to 25k into it to get it right ... and then you will be way upside down with it.

something looks really fishy with the constant $200 to $300 bids up to this amount.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The 2000C and CS are not an e9 and have not caught up with e9 prices as they are four cylinder motors and the interior bits are extremely hard to find.