"New" from UK

Sam Lever

Reaction score
Hi Chaps,

I am sure that I was on here years ago, but forgot everything and so have registered again. I have a UK CSL in Fjord and have enjoyed the car for the past 19 years now. The car is quite well known here in the UK and it is a keeper for me.

I'll try and get some pictures up soon, but I've joined to see if I can get some technical help. I shall post the problems in a moment.

Keep on keeping on!

Best wishes,

Sam.

Sam Lever

Reaction score
IMG_1001.jpg
I knew you'd ask me that one!. Always a bit tricky posting pictures on a forum where you've not done so before, but here goes:

Sam Lever

Reaction score
OK, that was really easy, let's try these then: (pics courtesy of Chris Teagles)
IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_1063.jpg
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_1000.jpg

Sam Lever

Reaction score
Nope.
Next question: do the fronts foul the arches? Yes, a little. Coming out of the Craner Curves it always used to have a bit of a moan where the track bottoms out just before the old hairpin, but I just took it a bit easy there to avoid, plus run a fairly stiff front roll bar. The front tyres are 205/55/16 and I think for the next pair I'd go for 205/50 just to ease that one a tiny bit. I don't do track days any more, but there are dips and crevasses in local roads that create the same risk :-(