New from Toronto Canada.

Upnorth3

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is John. I've been interested in e9's for some time now and began thinking about purchasing one not to long ago.

I didn't know what the E9 was until I saw Ryan Gosling drive it in Fracture, ever since I've been fascinated with it. It's and absolutely beautiful piece of machinery.

Being in my late 20's I want this to be the first car I purchase. I know its not practical but neither am I. I don't know the first thing about the workings of and E9 let alone a car. I know what a fender is, I think, and that's about it.

So while I save my pennies to get the e9 I thought I'd learn as much about the car as I can, and what better place than here. Being relatively broke, it gives me plenty of time.

I'm hoping to eventually find something in the mid 20k price range that is drivable. Hoping that's not being ambitious. Also, that way I can keep working on it as the years pass.

Anyway, great to be here and am looking forward to learning as much as I can. Any guide to literature or info on the ins and outs of the car would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks folks,

John

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You have a discerning eye to see beyond the diving board bumpers of Gosling's coupe in "Fracture". What ever you buy make sure it is pre-74 and has the delicate, curvy chrome bumpers. Welcome.
Not a bad movie by the way. But anything with Anthony Hopkins emoting is well worth the watch.