new e9 member in Australia

coupedownunder

Reaction score
hello fellow e9ers, had the Polaris '74 Csi for a month, my 7th BMW after a number on m3s and an M coupe... now going older... like to thank the many members who have put up very valuable information which has allowed me to sort out some issues.. I look forward to gaining more knowledge, and sharing my experience

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hello fellow e9ers, had the Polaris '74 Csi for a month, my 7th BMW after a number on m3s and an M coupe... now going older... like to thank the many members who have put up very valuable information which has allowed me to sort out some issues.. I look forward to gaining more knowledge, and sharing my experience

Welcome aboard! Please take a moment to register your coupe at www.e9-driven.com We are trying to get an accurate picture of the number of E9s still in existence. If you every run across one in a salvage yard, get the VIN so we can list it as "gone forever"

Next: update your profile with your city. Australia is a big place :p

Aussiecsi

Reaction score

..Would that be vin 4350191 by any chance ?cheers, Simon

coupedownunder

Reaction score
ya Simon , I believe only 12 (?) Aussie delivered ..and yes purchased from Melbourne, considering adding A/C at moment..if you have any insights/advice feel free to share!

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
ya Simon , I believe only 12 (?) Aussie delivered ..and yes purchased from Melbourne, considering adding A/C at moment..if you have any insights/advice feel free to share!

unless others have some thoughts on a/con , might be easier to install a contemporary boot/trunk unit ( which is how mine was done back in the 70's) rather than try and source all the pieces for a console unit . Feel free to send me a PM if you like .

OZCSi

Reaction score
I only just saw this "home page" for aussie when I went searching. Very cool. Polaris silver e9 csi in rockhampton. ...up north!!

rodspock

Reaction score
Good to hear of another E9 in Queensland

OZCSI,

It is good to hear of another E9 here in Queensland.

I will Private Message you to learn more.

Cheers,

rod