New BAT COUPE, modified 74

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
What it's worth can be very different on what the highest bid is on BAT.

I myself, due to it's rust-free condition (if it can be truly verified as such), think it's worth between $40-45k due to its needs for a repaint (per the seller) and a front bumper (my preference).

But what BAT buyers will pay is anyone's guess. I'm predict reserve not met at $38k.

BTW, description needs to change. It's not a 3.4L engine.

Last edited:

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I"m curious how this conversion doesn't have that big honking IAV (hangs off in between the TB and air cleaner) like so many other 3.5L conversions have? As I would like to do that someday:

1523544349208495d56image1.jpeg

Must be the MEgasquirt not needing it???

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is a pretty car. Though it would not be my personal first choice, I am digging the color on it. And it appears reasonably solid. I would like to see the "value" of this car north of $50k. Maybe closer to $70k - is that too optimistic? GLWS

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
What happened?
The following listing at BaT Auctions has been withdrawn: Modified 1974 BMW 3.0CS 5-Speed

Something during this auction was not fair for the buyer and/or seller, so we have withdrawn it. It might be re-listed in a future BaT Auction if this can be corrected and, if so, we will email all watchers of this listing. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You are receiving this message because you are watching or bidding on this listing. To unsubscribe from bid notifications for this listing, click here.

The Bring a Trailer Team

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
bringatrailer
Hello all,

Due to a miscommunication, this auction went live at an inopportune time for the seller, who is currently traveling outside of the US. We are temporarily withdrawing the listing and will put it back up when the seller returns. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best,
BaT