Need some help with a door knob

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Odd request here. My Son is off to University in September.. First out the door!! For so many years he has not had a door on his bedroom... Never actually. What kind of sick parent does that??
Anyway, I installed a door about a month ago after his well justified derision, but since his bedroom is at the end of the hall there is not much room for a door knob, so he has a door with no knob... Another unfinished project.
So Dad looks like a total loser. Not wanting him off to school with such bitter memories, I have attempted to procure a specialized door knob similar to one I bought
A few years ago for the basement that also has some tight corners. Quite an ingenious design.
It is called a Baser low profile door knob.
They have a web site.... But for some reason ( maybe technology transfer restrictions) they DO NOT ship to Canada.
Might a generous forum member forward me this knob? I will transfer the costs for gas and postage via PayPal.
I could also send Maple Syrup to sweeten the deal.

Bob

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bob I'd be happy to do it, message me the link and I will order it and send it along.

That's Steve, always happy to help. A real Coupe friend who follows up not only with advice but with action.
Thanks Steve!

Keshav