Need some Connecticut are help

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
A friend of mine in coastal Connecticut was asking me for help and recommendations there:

1) where he might get professional service on his Zeniths on a less than 100K mile 2800 CS in otherwise splendid condition.

2) who in that area might be a good choice for the Sanden A/C compressor, hoses and bracket upgrade, plus a re-charge with Freon--you know--the stuff that the EPA condems and says is so bad but the replacement turns out to be its equal in environmental terms--but less so in cooling efficiency.

Your help appreciated

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Try Ward Jennings Co in Southport, CT. They serviced my CS before I brought it down here to Fla. Ward has owned an e9 himself.
Scott

E9erCS

Reaction score
more help in CT

Your friend should check out Automotive Restorations in Stratford, off exit 31 of I-95. Ward's shop is off exit 19; they are maybe 10 minutes apart.

For what your friend needs done, I think all three shops are plenty experienced-- it may be a matter of geographic proximity vs hourly labor rate.

lyonsfin

Reaction score
If in Southeastern CT, try Shamrock Motors in New London 860-447-9200. I ahve been using them for 30 years.