My new parts car, a Euro 730.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Back in June, I saw a CL ad for a 1978 Euro 730 for sale. Ad says it had some great upgrades, but car was really rusted. Then the ad disappeared, assumed sold. I still had CL contact and discovered the original deal had fallen through, and that the seller would be away for a month. Finally got to see the car this week and discovered it is a genuine Euro 730, now with triple Weber 40 DCOE, Stahl headers, 265/6, BBS air dam ...so I had to have it! Plus it runs and drives :) and just fits in last remaining spot for a car under cover on my property. Previous owner delivered it yesterday. Some photos : IMG_2094.JPGSAM_4591.JPGSAM_4592.JPGSAM_4594.JPG

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Back in June, I saw a CL ad for a 1978 Euro 730 for sale. Ad says it had some great upgrades, but car was really rusted. Then the ad disappeared, assumed sold. I still had CL contact and discovered the original deal had fallen through, and that the seller would be away for a month. Finally got to see the car this week and discovered it is a genuine Euro 730, now with triple Weber 40 DCOE, Stahl headers, 265/6, BBS air dam ...so I had to have it! Plus it runs and drives :) and just fits in last remaining spot for a car under cover on my property. Previous owner delivered it yesterday. Some photos :View attachment 75037View attachment 75038View attachment 75039View attachment 75040

Looks like fun! So much space in that engine bay to play with.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI -
The suppport rod is different but that Battery tray looks just like an e3/e9 part.