My First Motorcycle

Haseeb

Reaction score
Here’s that Yamaha Bolt I mentioned a few days prior, got it shipped all the way from California. This thing feels badass. Here’s from a photoshoot! If anyone’s interested, this bike is currently up for trade :cool:

Attachments

• D1E2C852-0541-4042-8012-C95C76ED2BDE.jpeg
    D1E2C852-0541-4042-8012-C95C76ED2BDE.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 4556E72B-E89A-4BE4-9AFB-DA657A4A7841.jpeg
    4556E72B-E89A-4BE4-9AFB-DA657A4A7841.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 135
  • AF94B43B-8CE2-4166-B74F-7CBA59BE0EBF.jpeg
    AF94B43B-8CE2-4166-B74F-7CBA59BE0EBF.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 141

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice shots. Certainly looks Badass. Hopefully you wear that helmet and more when out for a ride. I cover myself head to toe with pads, kevlar, boots and now wear an air bag vest with spine protector ( Helite Turtle). My first bike was a Can Am 125. Just about bought it in my first 5 minutes.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Haseeb,

Didn’t you just tell us that you had no idea how to ride a motorcycle? Don’t let instagram compromise your safety man.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nice shots. Certainly looks Badass. Hopefully you wear that helmet and more when out for a ride. I cover myself head to toe with pads, kevlar, boots and now wear an air bag vest with spine protector ( Helite Turtle). My first bike was a Can Am 125. Just about bought it in my first 5 minutes.

And the one time I didn’t wear steel-toe boots, guy turns in front of me, slid the bike down, bike lands on foot, front of foot bent over back of foot. 2 surgeries & pain every day years later. I’m done w bikes on streets. But I’d never buy one for the road again without ABS.

Haseeb

Reaction score
@Haseeb,

Didn’t you just tell us that you had no idea how to ride a motorcycle? Don’t let Instagram compromise your safety man.
I promise I won't do anything dumb! (these shots definitely went on Insta though), I did manage to learn how to put it in first gear, so I kept it within my driveway (I have a huge driveway lmao) and those pictures are just in my driveway/backyard ;) It's garaged now and I wouldn't take it out again unless I was serious about learning/had a helmet that fits/had someone teaching me. Bikes are really cool but I honestly do feel much safer in a car, so I am still focused on finding a trade!

Haseeb

Reaction score
And the one time I didn’t wear steel-toe boots, guy turns in front of me, slid the bike down, bike lands on foot, front of foot bent over back of foot. 2 surgeries & pain every day years later. I’m done w bikes on streets. But I’d never buy one for the road again without ABS.
Damn I am genuinely sorry to hear that :( hopefully the pain goes away at some point

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have friends my age with Alzheimers, lung cancer, sudden death due to heart attack and stroke... and I'm only 61. I put off riding while my kids were kids. Now both are in University, with one finishing his Engineering degree and hopefully able to buy his own food. Time to see the world . And my preferred way to see it will be on two wheels, hopefully where cars are few and far away. I do live in the 3rd most congested part of North America, so that will be difficult getting in and out.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have friends my age with Alzheimers, lung cancer, sudden death due to heart attack and stroke... and I'm only 61. I put off riding while my kids were kids. Now both are in University, with one finishing his Engineering degree and hopefully able to buy his own food. Time to see the world . And my preferred way to see it will be on two wheels, hopefully where cars are few and far away. I do live in the 3rd most congested part of North America, so that will be difficult getting in and out.

I miss it. Nothing clears the head like a motorcycle ride. I also most liked riding away from cars, but the thing I liked about riding in the city was the sensory experience of smells and sounds you notice on the same roads you mindlessly drive every day--food cooking, surprise of someone smoking weed, and even exhaust & blacktop.