Murray scores again, on AOL home page!

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was just checking email and saw Blue Max and his lucky owner Murray on the AOL home page just now. Great story on him and our marvelous coupes. Way to go Murray! I see a feature length film coming soon, no doubt.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 142

JhwShark

Reaction score
Great to see...

Murray, I appreciate the years of fun and care you have put into Blu Max. It is rewarding for all of us coupe owners.

BIG THANKS,
Jon

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
My full length movie deal?--unlikely

Thanks guys--it has been quite a trip with the BLUMAX--If I had been asked almost 39 years ago if I would be keeping one car that long suspect the response would have been--are you serious? Never suspected that I would end up doing so--yet it has happened. I'll also continue to be its caregiver for as long as I can pick up a polishing cloth and can somehow continue to operate the clutch. BTW--BLUMAX is not to be regarded as a "garage queen".

Truth be known it has become a really rewarding and challenging experience to keep a piece of machinery--really a piece of mechanical art--in fine condition--perhaps setting an example for others that it's possible to "enjoy the drive" for decades if willing to make the commitment to its care and upkeep.

I hope that I may be granted continued good health that will allow me to "be part of the Coupe experience" for another decade or so. Thanks again guys for your words of encouragement.