Murray (Blumax)

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
not only he provided me with nice front grilles, but also he accepted a three parties deal together with berng, thanks you too

he spent an hour for making a nice ad-hoc box for the shipping !

that was great

regards

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just received the full polished kidney grill from Murray and the finish is just radiant. Just adds a little extra class and radiance to the E9 front end. There is absolutely no comparison between the polished grill and the dull (even new) oem anodized aluminum finish. One has to see them side by side to comprehend the difference.

Thanks Murray for a great product. Completely satisfied!

wasatch

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that Murray called me last night regarding some of the parts he had listed that I inquired about. I felt like I was talking to a legend, and likely was. He seemingly knows everyone in the community, is an incredibly nice guy, and talked me through many of my car's issues with solutions. Thanks Murray, greatly appreciate your expertise and help!

Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
That guy Murray offered USED parts then sent me NEW parts. I hate when that happens!

I bought a bunch of used stuff from Murray and everything is perfect! What was even worse is that he sends the stuff before you pay for it...

Perfect parts at discount prices and then sent on the honor system?

I hate sellers like Murray:razz:...

I need more Drama in my life (not)

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Murry is a rare bird

He was very conservative in describing the condition of stuff I bought from him. This is as rare as hen's teeth in this day and age. A gentleman of the old-school persuasion.

John

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
I needed a handbrake grip for my car and Murray sent one to me and wouldnt take any payment for it. Great guy and a delight to interact with.

loloe13

Reaction score
+1 Thankyou Murray

I recently bought a set of foggies from Murray, his description was detailed and honest. Items arrived in less than 10 days (oversea). Much appreciated! Be glad to deal with Murray again any day!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
My thanks to--

All of you for all your kind words.

Maybe in my next life I'll focus on finding NLA parts for my fellow Coupe owners.