More Endorsements

iconoclast6

Reaction score
The wonderful thing about classic cars, and BMW classics in particular, is the nature of how information is shared.

I've seen Madera's work, as his work made its eastcoast debut in my buddy Roger's coupe. Topshelf workmanship evidenced again in Jay's pics.

While on the subject of endorsements, I've joined the chorus of folk who applaud the work of Mario Langsten at VSR1 Racing. Like Tod, Duane and Stan, and others, I have no problem recommending him for anything mechanical and cosmetic.

To complement the new short shift and 38/38 Webbers, I decided on a new touch for my shifter, and happened upon some custom, but tasteful choices at http://www.customwoodshiftknobs.com/.

Turns out the fellow who churns out these pieces is a central guy at the NJBMWCCA, and races m5's if I recall. Workmanship is awesome and turnaround quick.

Good to know that even now, our prized old cars still have some good resources available.

iconoclast6

Reaction score
The wonderful thing about classic cars, and BMW classics in particular, is the nature of how information is shared.

I've seen Madera's work, as his work made its eastcoast debut in my buddy Roger's coupe. Topshelf workmanship evidenced again in Jay's pics.

While on the subject of endorsements, I've joined the chorus of folk who applaud the work of Mario Langsten at VSR1 Racing. Like Tod, Duane and Stan, and others, I have no problem recommending him for anything mechanical and cosmetic.

To complement the new short shift and 38/38 Webbers, I decided on a new touch for my shifter, and happened upon some custom, but tasteful choices at http://www.customwoodshiftknobs.com/.

Turns out the fellow who churns out these pieces is a central guy at the NJBMWCCA, and races m5's if I recall. Workmanship is awesome and turnaround quick.

Good to know that even now, our prized old cars still have some good resources available.