MD: 1973 3.0 CS - $64K

Philippe db

Reaction score
Looks like a very nice car.

Strange position of the VIN tag tough. Also very nice "skai" (our how do you guys call them) seats. Not often seen.

Cabrio330

Reaction score

sirshorty

Reaction score
This is the low mile Canadian 3.0 csa discussed here in detail before that kept getting flipped and now for sale again.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The seats in the Bonham sale car look different to me - appear to be fabric. Also, the Schmitt/MD car has '73 bumpers, while the Bonham one appears not to be extended.

Cabrio330

Reaction score
The seats in the Bonham sale car look different to me - appear to be fabric. Also, the Schmitt/MD car has '73 bumpers, while the Bonham one appears not to be extended.

Good catch, appears this and Bonham's are different cars. I had googled the VIN number and obviously got a couple of hits that are not actually the same VIN. This thread's car and the Schmitt car are the same, however. My apologies for the confusion.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good catch, appears this and Bonham's are different cars. I had googled the VIN number and obviously got a couple of hits that are not actually the same VIN. This thread's car and the Schmitt car are the same, however. My apologies for the confusion.

My internet confidence is restored! :D I struggle with driver quality polaris cars. Perhaps it is the lack of interior options, but the listings all start to seem the same to me. I usually latch onto one defining feature like a steering wheel, speakers, radio, shift knob, overspray, wheels, etc.