Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 130

p.smitty

Reaction score
Seat belt alert light

I just can't believe that light was required on this car. Was there any other car built at the time when such a "silly"(in an a manly way) light was required in such an obvious location? Did the Euro cars have this light?
Pat

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I live in PA. Has anyone else noticed the proliferation of nagging, unnecessary road signs. For example, a sign with a curved arrow before a curve or a twisty arrow before a stretch of twisty road. We now have what I call "Pre-Stop Signs", miniature stop signs 30 or so yards before the real thing. Plus life-size white letters reading "STOP" painted on the road surface.

How did we survive this long without all this scolding?

Steve

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just wait until every new car has flashing brake lights-imagine traffic with all that going on!

I live in PA. Has anyone else noticed the proliferation of nagging, unnecessary road signs. For example, a sign with a curved arrow before a curve or a twisty arrow before a stretch of twisty road. We now have what I call "Pre-Stop Signs", miniature stop signs 30 or so yards before the real thing. Plus life-size white letters reading "STOP" painted on the road surface.

Steve

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Steve

Maybe the dollars spent on this will be sequestered!