Looking for member in Ottawa, QC area to inspect car

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As mentioned I am looking for a member in Ottawa area (Papineauville) to go and see a car for me. Nothing special just to check it and make few photos. Willing to pay for any costs and favor.

Thanks
Regards
Jan

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
If I pass Ottawa in the next month on my way to Mont Tremblant (50-50 chance) I'd be happy to check it out for you. I'd bring my snake cam

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
OK, If I go it would be in the next ten days. The main thing to look for in any car from this region is rust and has it been driven much in winter. They use a hell of a lot of salt in Quebec and the roads are very rough due to potholes. Manual trans M6 sounds interesting .... I'll PM you my phone number

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
OK, If I go it would be in the next ten days. The main thing to look for in any car from this region is rust and has it been driven much in winter. They use a hell of a lot of salt in Quebec and the roads are very rough due to potholes. Manual trans M6 sounds interesting .... I'll PM you my phone number
Thank you!

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm heading that way early evening. I just spoke to them (They are Quebecois) They say the car is likely being delivered to a client tomorrow unfortunately and I said I would call them Wednesday to see if it is still available. They have a hoist and said I could poke and prod all I like if it is not picked up.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm heading that way early evening. I just spoke to them (They are Quebecois) They say the car is likely being delivered to a client tomorrow unfortunately and I said I would call them Wednesday to see if it is still available. They have a hoist and said I could poke and prod all I like if it is not picked up.

Thanks for feeeback! Sold?

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your help Bob!
On the hunt for next "affordable" one.
Canada is a good place to hunt for cars and Motorbikes.... because our dollar sucks... and folks are broke. . Glad to offer some assistance, but wish I had of got there before the purchaser.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Canada is a good place to hunt for cars and Motorbikes.... because our dollar sucks... and folks are broke. . Glad to offer some assistance, but wish I had of got there before the purchaser.
No worries I was waitting to long car was selling for months but they were not responding on emails...