Is this BMW enthusiast a forum member...

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There are some incredible BMWs in that stable and all the way over in the left of the image is a sweet coupe. Actually, all of those cars look impeccable. A few are on BAT auction right now.

Impressive collection.

Drew
lotsofBMWsBC.jpg

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don't think this guy is a forum member of this board or on the 2002 FAQ.

While I like the looks of the cars he sells, there are some issues with this M2 the 2002 FAQ guys have detailed with the pictures of incorrect installation of parts. Auction winner will spend a bit to make it all right.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Don't think this guy is a forum member of this board or on the 2002 FAQ.

While I like the looks of the cars he sells, there are some issues with this M2 the 2002 FAQ guys have detailed with the pictures of incorrect installation of parts. Auction winner will spend a bit to make it all right.
Andrew is correct.
The guy that pointed this out is a friend that I have been helping rebuild the front and rear suspensions of a Tii. We learned what is right and wrong. With that said these are relatively easy fixes. The lack of a speedo is a problem as well. It really was done very nicely otherwise.
I do not like people putting M badges on a car that was never an M car. Yes, an M engine. BMW totally diluted the true pure significance of what an M car is. What a slam in the face to the guys that own M cars. I own an hand built E28 M5 as does Andrew. Now that's an M car. I also own an E46 M3, the last of the true M cars.

Last edited: