Ireland engineering

bmw art car

Reaction score
I dealt with these guys quite a bit now, and i have nothing but praise to say about these guys. willing to go the extra mile and then some.
http://www.bmw2002.com/
Jeff knows pretty much every BMW part on the planet

gazzol

Reaction score
In addition to the post by bmw art car I would like to post my experience of Ireland Engineering.
I ordered some parts from Jeff about 7 or 8 months ago, I opened the box when it arrived and had a quick look inside, every thing looked in order. It wasn't untill recently that I came to assemble the parts, to my dismay some bits were missing. At this point my mind ran to all the other times when this sort of thing has happened to me and the long hard struggle it has always been on the RARE occasion when the situation has been resolved in my favour and that sinking feeling that I've been shafted again all the other times when it hasn't. To cap it all Ireland Engineering is roughly 6000 miles away so I couldn't call round for a chat about it, and I had after all signed (without checking, my fault I know) to say everything was OK.
Still fearing the worst I emailed them and let them know about the situation, after asking me for the job number the answer I got was "the parts have been ordered" that was it! No ifs ands or buts they ordered the stuff and sent it straight out.
I have to say that I'm very very happy with the way they have looked after me when it would have been the easiest thing for them to say proove it and walk away.
A big thumbs up for Ireland Engineering

Paul02

Reaction score
Thats great news , just by coincidence I have ordered some parts from them two days ago and I am in the UK as well.
cheers Paul