Interesting stuff at Copart today...

steve in reno

Reaction score
On that 2nd post I had to find the tail light to figure what it was. (have one, same color on the next street). I assume that is what they call "totaled"
Never heard of a Face Vega before.
Reno has one of the largest car shows in the USA every year. Hot August Nights. For 1 week there is an additional 5-7,000 antique autos in our city. You have never seen so many 55 Chevy's and mustangs in one place!

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
On that 2nd post I had to find the tail light to figure what it was. (have one, same color on the next street). I assume that is what they call "totaled"
Never heard of a Face Vega before.
Reno has one of the largest car shows in the USA every year. Hot August Nights. For 1 week there is an additional 5-7,000 antique autos in our city. You have never seen so many 55 Chevy's and mustangs in one place!

And the times that I've been I've never seen an E9. :)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm guessing by weight that 'Cuda was split almost perfectly in half.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And sadly someone did not walk away from that accident. They must have been go awfully fast and hit a pole sideways.

steve in reno

Reaction score
I had my E9 in HAN for a couple of years. There were 2 Isetta's, also in those years.
But HAN mostly for hotrods and American brands.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The car stirs memories. Several Hollywood/star types had these in the day. Maybe Dean Martin? I always thought of it as a "more money than sense" kind of car..but unique and beautiful in a French way. I would love to have just the car for the interior; just incredible, style and detail that few cars had ever...(Bugatti?) I can only guess that the starter still makes that awful Chrysler sound tho...Every day of my youth, I awoke to that terrible screechy noise from my next door neighbor's Newport cranking up...sorry, got a little nostalgic there...:)