Inspirations for our E9 garages (look at the blue E9)

JhwShark

Reaction score
WOW...just a little cleaner than mine.

The Bat cave, with the turntable, is nice...I'll consider adding that feature to my DREAMS!

What a trio of Maserati's!

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
The garage with the orange 2002 in front and black & white checkerboard floor belongs to Richard Griot, of Griot's Garage catalogs.

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Stay tunned....big time garage sale coming in the next few years after our government
comes after you to pay for all their bail outs, healthcare, and all their giveaways.
Heck, in Kalifornia with our registration/lic fee we may start the garage sale tomorrow.
abe

Last edited:

MichaelP

Reaction score
That's not a garage.

This is a garage:
heaven1.jpg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These are not garages they are sad ego trips. As decoupe says, no tools, no jackstands, no people. As MichaelP said, "this is a garage." The others are ob$cene.

I'm ducking for cover. Unlisting my phone. Going into witness protection.

Steve ONeill

timt

Reaction score
Picture posted by Roundel ...

Roundel, interesting picture ... taken late June this year, were you there?

Plenty of tools, spare parts and embedded history for those that don't like too much sanitisation. There was a "mechanic" (actually "the mechanic" but he is just off camera and far too modest. And the best bit is that all the cars get used although not seen enough by us. A few years' history and many stories looking into the lense.

roundel

Reaction score
Hi Tim,
Was I there ?...... I am here every day !

Glad you enjoyed the visit, maybe you E9 boys will get an even more interesting treat in 2010....if we can find a noisy track to use.

I hear the Silverstone CSL day might happen again ?
Alex

K D

Reaction score
Garages

E9 garage...

I may be missing something here or maybe i've led a sheltered life but isn't this garage of Roundel's infinitally better than those other sheds full of hacks?

I, for one, would love to know more about this garage and it's contents. I count maybe 5 complete or near complete Coupes and maybe 2 more shells?

Are these magnificient examples of genuine 70's race cars or very good replicas? What are their histories? Where do they appear and who owns them?

Appologies if I'm too nosey. I am forever envious.

K D

roundel

Reaction score
K D,
The cars are in my workshop in Sussex, England. Don`t worry about being nosey, happy to share any info you want.
They are all original factory race cars from `73 & `74.
Alex.