Feedback (Kudos) on Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you all. I’m only a small part and member of this elite group, without each other, we’d be far away from achieving our goals.
All you guys are fantastic. I must add my very special respect for Scott (RSP) for all the support he gives, not only to me, but all of us here.
Needless to say, great thanks all the other suspects like Marcos and dozens of others not mentioned by name, keeping us up to date, and giving the word support, a whole new meaning.
Danke sehr

Last edited:

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am also a member of the Keshav Fan Club. A good friend who has been extremely helpful and kind to me.

Ed Z

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just a quick post regarding @Keshav as a seller.

Recently purchased a Petri package including hub and hub cover from Keshav an was highly impressed with the transaction and quality of the products.

The items were exactly what I was expecting through our conversations and of the highest quality.

Thoroughly recommend purchasing from him and offers great humble e9 related advice :)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just a quick post regarding @Keshav as a seller.

Recently purchased a Petri package including hub and hub cover from Keshav an was highly impressed with the transaction and quality of the products.

The items were exactly what I was expecting through our conversations and of the highest quality.

Thoroughly recommend purchasing from him and offers great humble e9 related advice :)
Frankie, right on all counts!

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just bought and received Keshav’s reproduction CSL 4 ring hub. All I can say is wow! The aluminum hub is machined to perfection, much better finish than the original hub. Really a very good buy considering the price actually also includes a new reproduction CSL plastic (valued @ $125) if bought separately. Great communications and customer support. Keshav is an utmost trustworthy seller and also a great and guy to boot. Thanks again Keshav!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Merged a new Kudos on @Keshav to an existing thread with nothing but positive commentary. Folks it looks like @dang and I pick up the new feedback threads quickly but missed a few replies. If you don’t see an approval after a day just let us know via tagging our name
or sending a PM.

Last edited:

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav is a great guy and VERY VERY knowledgable e9 guy. Every time I get stumped on an unknown e9 piece of my build he is ALWAYS there to answer any question or assist on a solution. A+++ guy.

Joeneke

Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav indeed must be a philantropist in the E9 coupe scene... He is also helping me to find Alpina rims, airdam etc. So: hooray for Keshav! If ever I'm in his area (which happens actually), I will pass by with our famous beer and chocolates as a proper thank you!

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav sourced a trunk for my E9. Exceptionally helpful as always and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again buddy.

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
Having bought a lovely Petri, hub and horn button from Keshav I can also say with confidence he is a great seller and knows these wheels inside out. Buy with confidence.

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav is a super guy. He found me some super hard to find parts for my e9 in germany. Extremely valuable knowledge database from Keshav.