Feedback (Kudos) on Keshav

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I recently purchased a new and correct grill for my 71'. This transaction was facilitated by Keshav, who procured a Grill from a friend and Coupe enthusiast who did not wish to ship his Grill overseas. Keshav had my best interests in mind every step of the transaction. Big thanks for all the effort to get me this Grill and make the transaction happen. It was even hand delivered to Toronto as quick as a Jet flies. Hope I can return the favour.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I might add that Markos was the initial facilitator, so a big thanks to him as well. Great forum we have here.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have recently initiated a dialogue with Keshav in process to a procurement of a part. his enthusiasm for all things coupe and for coupe people is infectious. have a discussion with him and you will want to make your coupe a better car. thanks in advance Keshav

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I too should post about a positive experience I had with Keshav. He found a part he wanted but the seller was offering the part he wanted along with a bumper part. Keshav posted about the bumper part here, and we agreed to a split of the overall cost of the package. The bumper part arrives shortly thereafter, and it was a very nice find.

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
I to am in the process of procuring a part through Keshav. He has been most helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Well done and thank you for all your time and knowledge Keshav!

m73

Reaction score
I have also found Keshav easy & professional to deal with. He is timely & has the passion necessary to help.

-Mo

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I swapped some parts with Keshav, great guy to deal with and very understanding peron who does things for the love of the platform and forum.

Can't recommend him highly enough.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words nosmonkey. You are the future ambassador of our E9 coupes, we older guys rely on young guys like your self to carry on and take these beautiful cars thru the next generations.
Thanks for the lovely Prototipo that you sold me. Is a pleasure to guide and pass my/ our (limited) knowledge to you.
Keshav

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav is truly one of the great people on this forum ... thanks for all that you do and share with us !!!

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav, you are a true gentleman. I would like to thank you for all the trouble you went to to source some very rare CSL Stainless Steel wheel arches for me and then pack and send them 16000 km to Australia!
If I can ever return the favour, it would be my pleasure!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, Keshav is an honorable guy, a man of his word ... accurately describes what he sells. I bought a leather covered Petri from him that was even better than described. In short, he is a wonderful forum member who i look forward to knowing for a long time and hope i get to meet in person and see his CSL.

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Keshav is one super nice guy! Very helpful and exceptionally knowledgeable! I owe him one ! He went out of his way and spent so much of his time to help me out....

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
He's been awesome! @Keshav has helped me get a BBS waffle from Germany (he mailed an ebay item to me as the seller wouldn't mail to the USA), and been EXTREMELY helpful with info on Petri wheels and recommendations on buying one.

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav is a true gentleman. He's been a great help to me on several occasions and is a real credit to the community - thanks Keshav !