Hood/Bumper - NY

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
everybody that wants a large 74+ usa "bridge bumper" raise their hand - remember, there were some '75's registered as '76 in the usa. now how many want to pay a large sum for it? and no pictures to verify quality.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
everybody that wants a large 74+ usa "bridge bumper" raise their hand - remember, there were some '75's registered as '76 in the usa. now how many want to pay a large sum for it? and no pictures to verify quality.

Maybe it is a 76 euro bumper?
No photo, who is to say

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not for a good bumper and good hood. Photos would have been nice...

$300 for the hood, $200 for the bumper. That is fair. I would think the hood would be more, but not what I've seen.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
If the front bumper is in very good, dent free condition with good chrome, that alone is worth $800.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
If the front bumper is in very good, dent free condition with good chrome, that alone is worth $800.

Wow that seems high to me. You can buy a dent free bumper for $200, and lay show quality chrome on it for $700.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow that seems high to me. You can buy a dent free bumper for $200, and lay show quality chrome on it for $700.

If you can find dent-free chrome bumpers for $200.0 buy all you see!!
I have seen them as high as $1000.00 for a 1973 (rarity) And $700 - $800 for other years.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
while that is true, if these are USA bridge bumpers, you would have to pay me to take them.

the difference in price for chrome bumpers is the quality of the chrome and lack of dents ... and having the overriders.