Hi from Connecticut

VILLEocity

Reaction score
I picked up a 1972 3.0CSi a few weeks ago and sold my 2006 BMW 330i to make room for it. I've long admired them and now that I have retired it will keep me occupied. Its body was apparently restored more than 10 years ago, not to a high level but it looks good and it leaves plenty to keep me busy.

It's great to have a community like e9coupe. There was a lot of information I learned here that helped in my search and purchase and I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions along the way. Actually, I am currently having an issue with the electric fuel pump that I will go into in the General Forum. Hopefully someone can help!

Rich

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welxome

Congrat's on the purchase. Please post a pic or two of your CSi and tell us more about it.

Please add your location to you profile, it will help the forum help you more efficiently, also please register your coupe in the CS Regitry if you haven't yet.

I used to live in Darien and worked in Stamford in the '90s & to 2005. My Grandparents lived there too from the 1930s until 1998 & 2005 :sad:. My mom grew up there. I moved to Maine in 2006.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome Rich.
Please register your coupe by clicking on CS Registry on the black bar above.
Keep us posted and join us at some of the driving events
Stan

TodB

Reaction score
Welcome Rich.

There will be a bunch of us at Lime Rock this coming weekend. We'll be between the Uphill and West Bend just off of the skid pad. Swing by and say Hello!

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. I have a stock 72 CSI here in CT. if you need to take a look for reference, etc.

VILLEocity

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcome.
Andrew- I’ll try to post some pictures soon. I’m in Southington, CT. I thought it was set to show up but I’ll check that.
Stan- I have registered the car and would enjoy joining in some driving events once I feel things are sorted well enough to have confidence in the car’s reliability.
TodB- I don’t know if I can make it this weekend but if I can, which day(s) will you be there?
Strato- That may come in real handy. Thanks!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcome.
Andrew- I’ll try to post some pictures soon. I’m in Southington, CT. I thought it was set to show up but I’ll check that.
Stan- I have registered the car and would enjoy joining in some driving events once I feel things are sorted well enough to have confidence in the car’s reliability.
TodB- I don’t know if I can make it this weekend but if I can, which day(s) will you be there?
Strato- That may come in real handy. Thanks!

A group of us will be there from Friday through sunday.

E9erCS

Reaction score
Welcome!

Hi Rich,

I'm in (relatively) nearby Westport, and look forward to getting together down the road. I've been through the drill with three E9s and know full well that you likely have something to keep you busy!

Good Luck,

--Steve