hello noobie here

Oak

Reaction score
Hello, I came across this site and thought I would join the board as it seems like the most active board with members across the globe. I used to import European cars and have owned a few different models Alpina and M 635's, 850's, E39 M5's. My background started with early aircooled VW and then to the early Porsche's and have restored many different models from 356's, 911 Carreras, 930 Turbos, recently to the modern water cooled Turbos. Ive always admired the E9 but really never thought about owning one seriously til recently. I hope to glean some valuable insights to the E9, it's been a love hate search so far. Hopefully this place may help me find one and source information and hopefully parts in the future. Fingers crossed, the search continues...
oak 635 csi front bw 1.jpg

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome, is that your M6? More pics please! Love those cars!

In the market for an E9? WHat's your budget? WHat color, options, trans, etc.?

Oak

Reaction score
teahead, thank you! I am at this point gaining some insights and have searched but have not found the right one. I am not in a hurry and will wait for the right one. Not a stickler for an all original, with my background in modifying I would love to find a resto mod rust free. Polaris, Baikal, black or red leather, euro bumpers, 3.5 or better yet M engine, 5-speed, BBS RS, Alpinas, etc.. ;-)
oak 635 csi left rear qtr.jpg
IMG_20160212_0016.jpg
M5.jpg
oak 635 csi 2.jpg