Hello How can you not fall in love with BMW E9

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! If you don't mind rust you've just increased your chances of ownership by 100 times! And, after you fix your rusty coupe you'll probably get more business from other coupe owners. :)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
What's your budget? Any particular color? Options? CSi so I assume stick shift.

+1

Post a range of what you are looking to spend. There may be some good local options for you either coming from Seattle or Norcal.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a really rusty rolling shell that only someone like you could save. I haven’t cut it up too much yet! Take a look at the donor car in my signature.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
What are you looking to get for the shell

Basically the sum of its parts. I feel like the car is worth less than the sum of it’s parts though, so let’s make a deal. Here are my thoughts:

Rear fenders - $500 ea
Nose - $300
Roof - It’s worth about $600 - $900 but there are two other sunroof skins on the market and they are hard to sell.

I have quite a bit of chrome off the car that I don’t technically need to keep, along with some glass. Shoot me a PM and we can talk. I would love
to see the car rolling again and it is a CSI. Read the first page of my thread as there are some important details.

Joey Allen

Reaction score
Basically the sum of its parts. I feel like the car is worth less than the sum of it’s parts though, so let’s make a deal. Here are my thoughts:

Rear fenders - $500 ea
Nose - $300
Roof - It’s worth about $600 - $900 but there are two other sunroof skins on the market and they are hard to sell.

I have quite a bit of chrome off the car that I don’t technically need to keep, along with some glass. Shoot me a PM and we can talk. I would love
to see the car rolling again and it is a CSI. Read the first page of my thread as there are some important details.
Markos, I'm having trouble find how to PM you...