Headlight top cover needed

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
still available
63121819675 + 76 - $86.34 from penske / $65.62 each from tomkinson the downside is that the knurled nut is NLA from BMW ... but i believe it is from W+N.

don't forget the gasket - 63121811923 + 24. the downside is that these are $24.58 ea. from penske / not found on tomkinson's site

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
holes

Gavin/et.al., I assumed that they have holes from birth, since the tech drawing in the parts finder (oem, penske, etc) shows holes...I just assumed the German ebay ones were repro's...that make any sense?
DV

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I got the white knurled bolt from Bav Auto.
how long ago? they went NLA last summer. there may be small stock at a dealer here and there. i got the last 6 that Penske could lay their hands on. my understanding is that the W+N ones are black ... and i know the BMW ones are white.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
how long ago? they went NLA last summer. there may be small stock at a dealer here and there. i got the last 6 that Penske could lay their hands on. my understanding is that the W+N ones are black ... and i know the BMW ones are white.

About 2 years ago

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
I ordered the covers, gaskets and knobs from Penske a couple of weeks ago even though they are little more expensive because they listed the knobs. They replied back by email that they were out of the knobs so I had to get them from W&N. Janine at Penske is so nice to deal with that I do not mind the premium. My past few orders from tompkinson have ended up costing more because they do not always have everything in stock and you end having to pay shipping costs from Germany. Covers came with holes and the knobs are black (which are not original but I think look nicer than white).