HEAD WANTED > DEAD or ALIVE

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hopefully the subject line gets some attention... looking for an odd duck (in that who would actually save one of these?); Would like to find a 1971 casting date head to be rebuilt. The one I have is cracked and not repairable

Please check your boat anchors for a '71 casting date and let me know what you have!

Thanks- Richard

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hopefully the subject line gets some attention... looking for an odd duck (in that who would actually save one of these?); Would like to find a 1971 casting date head to be rebuilt. The one I have is cracked and not repairable

Please check your boat anchors for a '71 casting date and let me know what you have!

Thanks- Richard

have one

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Thanks- Richard

Safe to presume that you don’t want it to say “2.8” on it right? This is a ‘72 but you get the idea.

6E4F0D2A-674D-44FC-9A49-C696F8437C16.jpeg

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I also have one, a '71 casting date off of a 3.0. Was hot tanked, checked for straightness / vacuum check for cracks, valves lapped / new seals. Is in a bag and ready to use.

CookeD... I sent you a PM with my contact info - thanks, Richard