Has anyone had experience with the BMW Classic Restoration Service?

giannicsl

Reaction score
Mi scuso, ma conoscendo alcuni di bmw e9 sono anche modestamente fanatico nella ricerca di dettagli dell'epoca, almeno sulle mie macchine! la bmw E3 e la e9 esposta al museo bmw non mi piace completamente originale e / o priva di vizi non posso dire se provengono da restauri bmw classici possiamo dire che il csl giallo e l'arancione csl hanno qualche estetica dettagli che a mio modesto parere non vanno!

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Mi scuso, ma conoscendo alcuni di bmw e9 sono anche modestamente fanatico nella ricerca di dettagli dell'epoca, almeno sulle mie macchine! la bmw E3 e la e9 esposta al museo bmw non mi piace completamente originale e / o priva di vizi non posso dire se provengono da restauri bmw classici possiamo dire che il csl giallo e l'arancione csl hanno qualche estetica dettagli che a mio modesto parere non vanno!
Mi dispiace ! Ma meo italiano non e multi bene!
Sono d'accordo! Dipartimento classico BMW non è dato il budget stesso come Mercedes o Porsche! così il reparto è piuttosto piccolo, da quello che ho sentito! è stato detto che i dirigenti della BMW hanno discusso aumentando la portata delle operazioni per BMW classica divisione. ma non si sa nulla in questo momento. anche se i tedeschi dalla natura avrebbero valore qualità ma quando fanno le loro vecchie parti classiche, OEM Ricambi, ora in Cina! Ho domande se si preoccupano di qualità o di denaro!

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
above
I apologize, but knowing some of the BMW E9 are also modestly fanatical in looking for details of the era, at least on my machines! The BMW E3 and the E9 exposed to the BMW museum do not like me completely original and/or free of vices I can not tell if they come from BMW classic Restorations We can say that the yellow CSL and the orange CSL have some aesthetic details that in my humble opinion do not go!

I'm sorry! But Meo Italian is not and multi well!
I agree! BMW's classic department is not given the same budget as Mercedes or Porsche! So the department is pretty small, from what I heard! It has been said that BMW executives have discussed increasing the scope of operations for BMW Classic Division. But you do not know anything at this time. Although the Germans by nature would value quality but when they do their old classic parts, OEM parts, now in China! I have questions if you care about quality or money!

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
above
I apologize, but knowing some of the BMW E9 are also modestly fanatical in looking for details of the era, at least on my machines! The BMW E3 and the E9 exposed to the BMW museum do not like me completely original and/or free of vices I can not tell if they come from BMW classic Restorations We can say that the yellow CSL and the orange CSL have some aesthetic details that in my humble opinion do not go!

I'm sorry! But Meo Italian is not and multi well!
I agree! BMW's classic department is not given the same budget as Mercedes or Porsche! So the department is pretty small, from what I heard! It has been said that BMW executives have discussed increasing the scope of operations for BMW Classic Division. But you do not know anything at this time. Although the Germans by nature would value quality but when they do their old classic parts, OEM parts, now in China! I have questions if you care about quality or money!

Dear Alan, you have used up your annual word quota. You still have credit for CAPS .

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
well i was honored with the chance of making a request for a friend that wanted to have his fathers coupe restored in the holly munich santa santorum, the quotation ? well i can disclose this partially, it was not a five figures number

long time ago, in 2012 i visited them in their place (the old headquarters of the german air forces in munich), a small workshop, they were very kind