Harper's Bazaar January 2020

Roger S

Reaction score
I posted in the summer of 2019 that my polaris e9 was used in a fashion shoot with Georgia Fowler in Brooklyn, NY. It was published for Jan. 2020 in Harper's Bazaar Turkey. My o2 was used a month later for Madewell with another prominent Kiwi. Unfortunately, no images are available. Both photographed and represented well. The e9 suffered a broken trunk board but I've since made a new one. They wanted a shot and I allowed it. Too bad I forgot there was no spare supporting the panel.

Here's to continued favor in 2020 as our parts and insurance continue to escalate. The Malaga needs to be done.

The pictures and a link to the video follows. Happy 2020 all. May we all see 2030, our coupes, and each other, in the best of health.

http://instagr.am/p/B7DpjSxH_kG/
IMG_9940.JPG
IMG_9939.JPG
IMG_9942.JPG
IMG_9938.JPG
IMG_9941.JPG

Last edited:

Roger S

Reaction score
Thank you guys. @Markos agreed re number of shots that made it to "print." Nice exposure for our e9s. The photographer was digging the car and the style editor felt it complemented most of the ensembles they selected so it became central to the shoot.

It doesn't hurt that they were shooting for a magazine spread with numerous designers. Cheaper to use the same prop?

Last edited:

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very cool car and photoshoot. Roger's polaris e9 exudes the classic cool vintage look.

Roger S

Reaction score
Very cool car and photoshoot. Roger's polaris e9 exudes the classic cool vintage look.

Thank you, Ajay. There are many really nice e9s in the NY tri state area, some of the owners are active on this forum.

Sidebar, I chuckled at the video when I saw the metal shining in the door frame as bright as the North Star and wondered how long it would take for someone to point it out. @nyccsi called and inquired if I needed rubbers? Lol.

I gave up on the weatherstrip last year after cutting up my fingers and sweating out my clothes. @HB Chris I've failed your tutorial. Back at it in a few months.

@Mmshul I think members of this forum are the only viewers who "might" recognize that there is a car in the photo and/or the model.

@dave v. in nc isn't that the point? Dry humor aside, watching her jump around in the backseat and go from passenger side to driver, while in the car, in the blink of an eye, made me sigh and walk away. Memories. Simply bending my knees to get in and out requires the newly adopted "load management" schedule of professional athletes.

@Bmachine its New York City. I'm surprised when things shot here are for this market at all (except for people shot here?).

Mmshul

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, Ajay. There are many really nice e9s in the NY tri state area, some of the owners are active on this forum.

Sidebar, I chuckled at the video when I saw the metal shining in the door frame as bright as the North Star and wondered how long it would take for someone to point it out. @nyccsi called and inquired if I needed rubbers? Lol.

I gave up on the weatherstrip last year after cutting up my fingers and sweating out my clothes. @HB Chris I've failed your tutorial. Back at it in a few months.

@Mmshul I think members of this forum are the only viewers who "might" recognize that there is a car in the photo and/or the model.

@dave v. in nc isn't that the point? Dry humor aside, watching her jump around in the backseat and go from passenger side to driver, while in the car, in the blink of an eye, made me sigh and walk away. Memories. Simply bending my knees to get in and out requires the newly adopted "load management" schedule of professional athletes.

@Bmachine its New York City. I'm surprised when things shot here are for this market at all (except for people shot here?).
And that is the reason I find this group is so Interesting. Their passion of the E9. From people like me who just drive and enjoy washing, to others who can tell you where some bolt goes, and what model year it came from..Amazing group!