Glove box, fuse box and lower steering column cover plate needed.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
My glove box and fuse box covers are warped, I’m looking for a decent shaped ones, also loookong for lower half of the steering column cover below the ignition switch.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
only the '74 has an adjustable steering column (from the factory). the differences to interior panels are - the lower panel (between the fuse box door and the console) and the underside of the steering column. the '74 is plastic and has a slot in the bottom to unlock the steering column so that it can be extended.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
only the '74 has an adjustable steering column (from the factory). the differences to interior panels are - the lower panel (between the fuse box door and the console) and the underside of the steering column. the '74 is plastic and has a slot in the bottom to unlock the steering column so that it can be extended.
you mean, like this :
SAM_2814.JPG

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
you would be correct Rex if you have a pre '74 model. the part under the dash is also different between a '69 to '73 and the '74 - totally different shape.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Rex - A buddy of mine has the parts you need. Check your messages for contact info.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Rex -- here on the forum "messages" are called "conversations." Click on your inbox and you should find the conversation I started.