Fun in the Garage with all of my Stuff

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
It went from summer to winter in about two days up here in PNW, it was in the high seventies all the way up until this weekend - I don't think it broke 50 degrees today. Anyway, I was a little bored so I headed to the garage. I thought I'd post some photos of stuff my wife and girls could care less about.

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2956.jpg
    IMG_2956.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2952.jpg
    IMG_2952.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2958.jpg
    IMG_2958.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2957.jpg
    IMG_2957.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2959.jpg
    IMG_2959.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2951.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2950.jpg
    IMG_2950.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2949.jpg
    IMG_2949.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great photos, thanks for posting. My feeling is that you never really know what the girls and your wife are thinking. But I would bet they think more of you, your hobby, your passion, your cars than you could ever imagine. It is exactly what makes Dad and husband who he is! But I share your disappointment with the weather change, cold and windy way too soon up here too! :(

Dohn

Reaction score
Quite a kick to see a poster I designed in your collection. I did the "BMW is 100" car parts poster in your sixth and twelfth images. It was the cover of the Campaign Checkpoint magazine for the BMW CCA Foundation, and later converted into a poster. Your garage is one part work space, two parts museum! A great collection, well displayed.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great photos, thanks for posting. My feeling is that you never really know what the girls and your wife are thinking. But I would bet they think more of you, your hobby, your passion, your cars than you could ever imagine. It is exactly what makes Dad and husband who he is! But I share your disappointment with the weather change, cold and windy way too soon up here too! :(

Thanks-

I was kidding a little there, more about all of things laying around and on the walls - not the cars. My wife and I have been in involved with our local CCA chapter for years and have made some great friends. The whole family loves the coupe, my kids grew up with it.

What is that......a Miro wind deflector?

It's by a Swiss born artist named Paul Klee. You could buy that wind deflector from BMW back in the late nineties. I bought it from a guy who had it advertised in Roundel. I've always been into art, so I had to have it.

Quite a kick to see a poster I designed in your collection. I did the "BMW is 100" car parts poster in your sixth and twelfth images. It was the cover of the Campaign Checkpoint magazine for the BMW CCA Foundation, and later converted into a poster. Your garage is one part work space, two parts museum! A great collection, well displayed.

That is very cool! I love that poster, I bought that and the art of racing at the 2016 Oktoberfest in Monterey.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like your thinking... "If I hang enough posters on the wall I won't have to finish the drywall!". This is what I'm doing in my garage also. :cool:

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks-
It's by a Swiss born artist named Paul Klee. You could buy that wind deflector from BMW back in the late nineties. I bought it from a guy who had it advertised in Roundel. I've always been into art, so I had to have it.

Yes I think I would have to have it too, well done BMW and Vince. You have to admit though that the Klee looks a lot like Miro in that deflector. I know they are distinct artists however look at Klee's "Swiss Winter" and it is very much like Miro's style.
Cool garage BTW. I like the Revell Raceway box lid. I'll keep a look out for one to frame for a piece of garage kitsch.

Last edited: