FUEL TANK AND RADIATOR CLEANING

bluecs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Time for cleaning a 1974 E9 radiator and fuel tank, which have been sitting for 10+ years. As I'm in the Los Angeles area, anyone have any experience with local radiator shops and what to do and look out for?

w. chen

Reaction score
I’ve used atlas radiator on 10110 Norwalk blvd in Santa Fe springs in so cal. They work on mostly commercial trucks, catapillars, etc but even our cars. Excellent quality service n quick turn around. They’ve worked on my cars radiators n pick up truck.
W. Chen

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Time for cleaning a 1974 E9 radiator and fuel tank, which have been sitting for 10+ years. As I'm in the Los Angeles area, anyone have any experience with local radiator shops and what to do and look out for?

There is a place in Santa Ana, California that I use called B+G radiators on 1st Street. Old school guys. They did 2 of my 2002 radiators and one of my 2002 gas tanks. All pieces working really good and they clean up and paint the radiators and gas tanks so they come back looking clean and shiny. They don't do much on the aluminum radiators but original copper core radiators come back great. Let me know I can send you their number.

bluecs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Just got the tel. # from the internet in case I head that direction.