SOLD: Steering Column Prism

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These go into the steering column to help project the light from the small bulb onto the keyhole and dash.
Each car needs only one.
They are $15.00 each shipped from 03857.
IMG_4625.jpg

Last edited:

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I’m going to break 3 of them with a hammer and then I will own the only one left and the price will go through the roof.

Reactions: Wes

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I saw one on ebay Germany the other night but its gone now so that must have also been part of your global prisma domination plan

Rek

Reaction score
I’m going to break 3 of them with a hammer and then I will own the only one left and the price will go through the roof.
You don't have to do it, just say that you have. Then store the remaining ones somewhere you will never find them again.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
At my age as the sometimers disease looms closer, all my belongings have been put away where I can’t find them. What were we talking about?

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone in the USA needs the socket holder for the prism, I have about 5 extras. The ones I have are black actually.

I'll send one to you free, if you donate $2.00 to the forum:

IMG_1165.JPG

Lenoxx

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I opened my steering column the other day and I don't recall seeing any prism in there. Do you have any more? Where does the prism go?

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The availability and price of prisma is strictly controlled by my cartel. Perhaps you would like to apply to purchase one?

actually it appears you have one....