FS: (SOLD) Tan leather Seat Covers Fronts Only Pair (L 0303) Late 1974 Style $250 for the pair

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is a set of lightly used leather seat covers in Tan leather (Code L 0303). These were installed by the prior owner of my current E9 project and had very few miles on them. They are of modest quality and the lower skirts have been re-dyed in a slightly darker shade of tan. First three images are of the covers as I purchased them (I put about 200 miles more on them). The remaining pics are at disassembly. With proper foam or horsehair preparation these could look "OK' as a replacement set, they will never be concours quality. This 'kit' is for the four cover / panels as shown, carefully removed from these seat frames. The seat back shells and the head rests are not included. Shipping is from Calif zip 92660 at your expense.

Attachments

• Seats one.JPG
    Seats one.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Seats three.JPG
    Seats three.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Seats two.JPG
    Seats two.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9566.jpg
    IMG_9566.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9567.jpg
    IMG_9567.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9568.jpg
    IMG_9568.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 39

Wladek

Reaction score
What is the difference between the upholstery on the early versus the late style seats
Also the frames of the front seats - early vs. late are different, later are slightly stiffer & higher. From the outside they look much alike (vertical vs horizontal lines) but inside they are different.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
all correct ... if you are fitting 74 seat covers onto earlier seats you can probably make things work out ... the other way, possibly not. it will take more attention to the install than like for like.