FS: Restored wood set

bela22

Reaction score
Price

A complete set (12 pieces) cost $990 +shipping.
If you send core I deduct $200.

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
Styrofoam Shipping Box and Packaging

Slightly off topic but didn't know where else to post....

I would like to send off my wood pieces to be restored by Bela. Anyone on the Northeast (close to Boston) or Los Angeles have the styrofoam box and package material that they received their restored wood pieces from Bela?

Appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

bez

Last edited:

bela22

Reaction score
packing

Bez,I think that the cores you want to send are in bad shape so no need to wrap them up as carefully as the restored wood set when I send them to you . If you put parts in a paper box with paper stuffing that should be fine.I keep getting cores from all around the world and no damage so far.Hope this helps

bela22

Reaction score
FS:High Gloss set for 74/75 cs/csi/csl

It will be ready for next week,can be shipped immediately.
$990 + shipping.

thanks

Tony

Reaction score
Hi Bella I'm interested in having you to take this job on for me when can we get started?

Zibsnis

Site Donor
Reaction score
Another happy client of bela22

I have also a few days ago received a restored wood set for my E9 3.0CSA Riviera and can just say that Bela has again done a beatiful job! Not to mention that quality was high, but also all the missing parts I needed (rear wood trims, one strip on the dash panel) were also attached as agreed.
So, here comes also my credits to Bela on his services. Thanks, man!

Attachments

• IMG_6155.jpg
    IMG_6155.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

bela22

Reaction score
Hi,

I was able to buy 3 set of LHD core , so let me know if any of you want a restored set.

bela

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello Bela,

Yes I am interested in a set. Are the options still the same as earlier in this thread? Please check your PM.

Thank-you!

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can also highly recommend Bela, he's doing some really nice work! He was easy to communicate with and he pretty much nailed it when he turned my (diffuse) wishes into a custom set of wood.
Every time I look at the wood I'm still stunned by how good it looks.

bela22

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the compliment ! You inspired another member to whom I'm just restoring a similar set.

bela22

Reaction score
Hi,

these are not restored yet, if you buy one you can specify what you want.PM me if you have questions. rgs bela

skb

Reaction score
Bela,
I'm late in the game. Do you have pictures of the wood set that you restored to original color and refinished sheen? I would be very interested.
SKB