FS Rare Find 2000CS Air Box

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys;
About seven years ago when my health went downhill,I decided to give my son the 1967 2000cs that we,I guess I have to say not we but my son,restored,. All I did was search and buy all the parts that were needed. Previous to the car that was restored we had purchased a running rust bucket and after puting tons of hours and tons of money into a non restorable car,we ended up junking it and buying a rust free shell from Pete (Coupe Guy) and the fun began. Now I was sitting with both rear quarters,both front fenders with the strut panels,both doors, hood, trunk lid and about 4 sets of Euro headlights. These parts were in my basement for the last 14 years because my son decided that it would be wrong to sell them. What if he needed any one of the parts in the future. Four sets of headlights, I would ask him how many accidents are you planning on haveing?
Well last week I asked him if I could sell the 2000CS emblem that goes on the airbox,after all we had two. I was shocked when he said "sure you want the air box too"? Email your requests for phots.
Thanks
Koopman

JimmyJamesee

Reaction score
I might be interested. I have a "2000cs" air box badge which needs rehabs. It was bent and I am afraid it might crack in half

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I might be interested. I have a "2000cs" air box badge which needs rehabs. It was bent and I am afraid it might crack in half
Hi Jim;
I have a complete air box for a 2000cs but no emblem. I assume you have a 2000CS.
Please send me your email so I can send photos. As far as the emblem goes they can be straightened with TLC. We did one for my son's 2000cs. Let me know if you need any other 2000CS parts.
Thanks
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Jim;
I have a complete air box for a 2000cs but no emblem. I assume you have a 2000CS.
Please send me your email so I can send photos. As far as the emblem goes they can be straightened with TLC. We did one for my son's 2000cs. Let me know if you need any other 2000CS parts.
Thanks
Koopman

Keen

Reaction score
I came across your post and would like to inquire whether you would have any of the following parts listed below. Also interested in engine parts as well. My apologies as I had posted a "wanted" listing prior to seeing yours. With thanks.

Driver Door Mirror
C pillar base and roundels ( repro's are fine)
Rocker panel trim for both sides
Door rubber seals
Door sills
Steering column veneered top piece
Rubber pads for pedals
Heater hoses
Dip Stick
Engine Bay Fuse box cover