FS: Original E9 Italvolanti 36cm BMW Motorsport wheel

Fusion

Reaction score
Very rare original E9 3.0 CSL Motorsport wheel, 9/10 mint condition, only minor scuffs, original leather, original cover, hub included.
sold
(I'm in the EU, but price includes shipping to the US)

Because I'm a lurker here on the E9 forums, please see my FS thread at r3vlimited http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=281202
Verified PayPal seller. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Fusion

Reaction score
It is a very comfortable wheel to drive. Nice and sporty, but slightly soft grip and the nipples on the back are something noone makes today. A great wheel for both daily driving and the track.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nipples

My classic 96 ols ciera has excellent nipples no kidding love em as did my moms 74 caddy

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is this a scam?

I paid for this wheel. Can you please contact me. If I'm mistaken and you didn't receive funds please let me know. But PayPal shows money was sent. I haven't heard from you since

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
When I saw the number of posts on here (3) when this was first posted, I thought the same thing. But on r3vlimited he has over 3K posts. There are people on there that have responded saying they received their wheels, etc. such as 2mAn from Culver City. May want to join that board and contact a few of those people.

If it is a scam, it is a pretty elaborate scam, I don't know how someone with that many posts can pull something like that off and not be for real. Not sure it would be worth it for a steering wheel (although rare and not cheap) there would be bigger fish to fry one would think to go through that much trouble. Maybe a rare car for thousands of dollars instead of hundreds for a steering wheel. JMHO............good luck, keep us posted..I did see he had PayPal troubles a while back in one of the posts, hopefully just something like that and it's fixed.

Although, just because he as the same name on r3Vlimited (Fusion), doesn't mean it is the same guy.......so, I hope for your sake this is not a scam. If he indeed is PayPal verified you should get a credit.

Last edited:

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Things can get held up in international shipping and still come through eventually. So maybe don't assume the worst...

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Worried

Since he was part of the e9 community and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences here I agreed to send the money as a gift to a friend on his request. So I can't even dispute the transaction.

Hope I'm mistaken but it's been a month.

Chuck