FS: Marchal Driving Lights SOLD

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
FS: Set Marchal type 662/762 clear driving lights, with yellow bulbs in NOS condition . Price 325 euro + shipping.
SV104864.JPG SV104865.JPG SV104866.JPG SV104867.JPG SV104868.JPG

restart

Reaction score
Bump!
I have a new pair of these in a collection of old fogs. In that same box I remember Bosch, marchal, and Lucas but I don’t know there specific applications . This particular marchal stuck in my memory as some of the most unusual looking, with the marchal flourish on the top and the bulbous glass, hard to forget. Why is the glass shaped like that?

How does one go about finding the specific application for different vintage lights and decoding light numbers. I know some of the obvious ones like Daniel Stern. Anyone care to suggest other resources?
Tx A

Last edited:

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bump!
I have a new pair of these in a collection of old fogs. In that same box I remember Bosch, marchal, and Lucas but I don’t know there specific applications . These are particular marchal stuck in my memory as some of the most unusual looking, with the marchal flourish on the top and the bulbous glass, hard to forget. Why is the glass shaped like that?

How does one go about finding the specific application for different vintage lights and decoding light numbers. I know some of the obvious ones like Daniel Stern. Anyone care to suggest other resources?
Tx A
https://www.bmw2002faq.com/articles...tion/marchal-race-rally-lights-for-bmws-r248/

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I love the look of this old Marchals, the crown at the top of the lamp and the nipple lens!
Maybe Santa will leave a few $$$ under my tree :):)

restart

Reaction score
Thanks for the link...Great Post!
All the subtle differences! The glass on the pictured lens has lines running from top to bottom compared to the 662 you are selling. Much like all the subtleties.

DEF52D56-72AC-4B8C-8FDC-F115CF5950E7.jpeg

this pic also has a pretty good pic of a auxiliary light MOUNT. The crown on this is different than mine, but that glass! My issue with my NOS lights is I can’t bring myself to turn them into USED. They are just too perfect.

Someone needs to sell light mounts on this forum? Or supply a drawing?
Bests,A

Last edited: