FS: Marchal 660 fog lights, soft covers, Shift pattern transfers, Parts, radio,

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm looking at my steering column and see nothing like this prism. What am I missing? And BTW, this car is missing other things as well....
You would need to open the steering column by removing the screws at the base then when you can see inside and you might see a small light bulb and next to it a small prism to focus the light on the keyhole (except RHD cars) . Often the prism has gone missing

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You can see the prism or "prisma" as it's called in the parts book, glowing below the ignition key, it comes on when the lights are on, and I just bumped Stan's thread!

Xn2B5m0wlwMNZ0Xl3DM-p1xxL_6wFPwaN0B-O_knGCJ39aeldlujQVBdYxr4n3z2uylT2y10r46lJNp9Xf3cXR7nHCoOXLAauwHmUDMUBRTC6_kv_WpwB3Pb54uwQdYiRV5jCl1EGkI8e6XGfFCRR03nTT0k6cG9BSA1uHW8dd5K_6aWSDLJIz_8jwIMy8UVb2fUwjB0WsvLiG1iRnNGdZJonwSdCNaoqENUvFh8Z35gI_paQ1pZm1X2-4u3D-F5MX0_Oj-Eq02TwprtkYZrF_yQScQtg3otHxLfKuSlBuHxQT3de9SQnckZ_oJVPwGJ9cTbZV7oTpjQPLzptRxiNE3gKFgzVZG9KyJfRF7s29fGWsuPbIuw4MzQMkZYl77heqjqb47Bpj88fRJkuohglAz8zYlj9pZTKRAUJBGAA9W-DqRdiMJI_mcCKbawSjaqLIDFDK1mZ7qPyFZu_IFdCQC-ZQVtiL45U8jpUWndeYsP9Y3-Vk5CkBj8_Nogr04WQR7NIlcTQ_s__M4Byu5nhyHNxjdBR-YObS8S95yd19YWT3QXnIzO379wmhfjDOslpkswTn8RZ3X-HJt0Y4-Q1Kl0_dbibLKy4jHlZe5ZDfx4F-e7pnQVuRURrBttuHJEmBLJ_tbvWiInVA81WPS20-HdzYRJkBc=w1167-h777-no

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These lights are still available. also come with soft covers and NOS seals to replace the ones on these lenses. $400 (make an offer)
Also have steering wheel prisms.
Still have a few shift pattern transfers

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
It reflects the light that points towards the ignition key.... take a look at your steering column.
I see the square hole with the light. Does the prism extend out from the column? I'll have to wait until dark to see if it lights up the ignition switch. That little light is only on with the headlight switch on. And I never turn the ignition on with the headlights already on

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's flush with the column and will come on when the parking lights are on whether the key in or not.

I see the square hole with the light. Does the prism extend out from the column? I'll have to wait until dark to see if it lights up the ignition switch. That little light is only on with the headlight switch on. And I never turn the ignition on with the headlights already on