FS: E9 Trunk Lid liners panels Set - reproduction

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have for sale the reproduction of E9 Trunk lid Toolbox Set in 2 mm
plywood and grey synthetic leather.
Copied from an original, same thickness and dimensions.
$145 Set. USD + shipping + Paypal charges

Delivery time is approximately 2-3 weeks.

Alvaro

Diapositiva1.jpeg
Diapositiva2.jpeg

Last edited:

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In stock. !
Good evening, I would definitely like to order the trunk liner for my 1971 2800 project. please provide ordering details. {it is a sedan} Also, what is the color of this liner? is it the same color as the other trunk pieces?{ cardboard fender and tail light covers as well as fender plastic pieces}

Beam318ti

Site Donor
Reaction score
Question to the Group: Do you know the part number for the plastic clips that hold these panels to the inside of the trunk? Are they still available? If not, is there an alternative clip that you have used and a source? Thank you for the help.

Beam318ti

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Frederic. The clips look more like P/N 51131400030 as listed in post #9 but the profile is slightly different. I saved one or two of the clips that broke off when I initially removed the panels. I will try to match them up and will report back if I am successful.

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Frederic. The clips look more like P/N 51131400030 as listed in post #9 but the profile is slightly different. I saved one or two of the clips that broke off when I initially removed the panels. I will try to match them up and will report back if I am successful.
If I recall correctly, when researching, and purchasing these clips, they were the old style and more waterproof.. Most have been supplanted by the green ones pictured above.