FS: Coupeking Staggered "Alpinas" - EUROPE

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought the set that Jan has sold, he was great to deal with and sent them the next day after he received payment. I think this is a great deal for anyone in Europe, cost me 60 euros postage to UK. Thanks Jan.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I bought the set that Jan has sold, he was great to deal with and sent them the next day after he received payment. I think this is a great deal for anyone in Europe, cost me 60 euros postage to UK. Thanks Jan.

Thank you John!

MarcH

Reaction score
It doesn’t make much sense to ship these over the atlantic assuming that he has a soar set. I would check www.coupeking.com for a new set, which will be the same price as a used set plus $300 in shipping/duty.
I would agree if I was in Rochester NY or any of the other Rochesters on your side of the pond - however I am in Rochester Kent! I wondered if people would assume this when I set my profile up as omitted to add UK to the place name and seems many of the members here are from the US

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Doh! That’s not fair. Kent totally stole the name from NY. It’s true, I read it on the internet. :D

I feel like that ‘murican guy in London with a hawaiian shirt and a selfie stick...

Hi thanks for getting back to me - I would like to buy these wheels please and arrange shipping to Rochester Kent in the UK - how do you want to sort this out?

Last edited:

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sure helps when members are clearer in their profile as to where they are located. I too thought of Rochester, NY!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On the right of the donations icon (green) , you see your profile. Click on that and then on Account details where you’ll find your location....edit that to reflect your city and country. And whilst you are there, you could also add a pic to your profile (Avatar) if you like....

Keshav

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have 2 more sets available. One set staggered 7&8J and one set of all four 7J wheels.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
coupeking alpina style wheels only come in 16" and they are a faithful reproduction in very good quality