FS BMW Tools.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I hope I'm not getting in trouble with Bert the Toolman. I've been nin the retail end of business for 42 years and I was always the believer that competition is good and hope to keep the good reputation I have always had.
After owning 15 BMWs I have accumulated over 100 tools from many BMW models. I now am fready to make up any sets for any model and they will include RED HANDLE SCREWDRIVERS. I also have a few BLUE Clothes,which I believe are original. I am doing this as a hobby and will find any tool for any tool kit for any model.
I am also searching for parts for members and have in the last year found several sources with hundreds of parts for older BMWs,all of which I have a great relationship with. They have been very accomodating aqnd have gone out of their way to get the part I need or in some cases lead me to someone who may have the part I need. I just made a connection between a buyer in Ma. and a seller in NJ. and the buyer just came back with a truck load of New Klasse parts.
Try my service it's free.
Koopman

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi Koopman,

The only tool I'm missing to complete the set is the small Heyco screwdriver.

If you have one left I'm interested.

Kr
Philippe